Monday, March 12, 2012

Artist Statement for Video Project

This project was as much fun as it was tedious. I loved the creative aspect in being able to virtually produce whatever type of video we so desired, and choosing our subjects for that as well was amusing. However I wish I had chosen a different source to put together my movie; iMovie is an excruciatingly annoying program that does not abide by its own rules. I ended up using two types of computers to complete this project: a PC to upload my videos to youtube, and a Mac to make the video. I also ripped the audio off of the original video with iMovie.
The quality is not the best and I wish I had a tripod when filming, but the time of day was perfect for the setting and turned out just the way I had wanted. My roommates are now video stars!

No comments:

Post a Comment